NCAA basketball action on Tuesday includes the No. 23 Texas Longhorns taking on the Kansas State Wildcats.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup.
Texas vs Kansas State Point Spread
Texas is favored by 11 points over Kansas State. Texas is -110 to cover the spread, with Kansas State being -110.
Texas vs Kansas State Over/Under
The Texas-Kansas State matchup on January 18 has been given an over/under of 125 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Texas vs Kansas State Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Kansas State-Texas, Kansas State is the underdog at +490, and Texas is -710.
Texas vs Kansas State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Texas Longhorns win (80.7%)
Texas vs Kansas State Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Texas is 10-7-0 this season.
- The Longhorns' ATS record as 10.5-point favorites or more is 6-5.
- This season, six of Texas' 17 games have hit the over.
- Kansas State has covered the spread eight times in 16 games.
- This year, five of Kansas State's 16 games have gone over the point total.
Texas vs Kansas State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Texas: (-710) | Kansas State: (+490)
- Spread: Texas: -11 (-110) | Kansas State: +11 (-110)
- Total: 125 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!