Texas vs Kansas Week 12 Game Info
College Football Week 12
No. 22 Texas Longhorns (5-2, 4-2 Big 12) vs. Kansas Jayhawks (0-7, 0-6 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: David Booth Kansas Memorial Stadium – Lawrence, KS
Texas vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (-5000) | KAN: (+1500)
Spread: TEX: -28.5 (-114) | KAN: +28.5 (-106)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEX: (N/A) | KAN: (N/A)
Odds to Win Big XII: TEX: (+400) | KAN: (N/A)
Texas vs Kansas Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Texas: (97.5%) | Kansas: (2.5%)
Texas vs Kansas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas is 18-3 all-time against Kansas and the Longhorns won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 50-48, on October 19, 2019.
- Texas is 1-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Texas' last seven games.
- Kansas is 0-7-1 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Kansas' last nine games against Texas.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.