Texas Tech vs Oklahoma State Basketball Game Info
No. 24 Texas Tech Red Raiders (16-8, 7-4 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys (12-12, 2-9 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Gallagher-Iba Arena – Stillwater, OK
Texas Tech vs Oklahoma State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (-160) I OKST: (+135)
Spread: TTU: -3 (-110) I OKST: +3 (-110)
Total: 133 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TTU: 83% I OKST: 17%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: TTU: (+4000) I OKST: (N/A)
Texas Tech vs Oklahoma State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas Tech: 62.5%
Oklahoma State: 37.5%
Texas Tech vs Oklahoma State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas Tech defeated Oklahoma State, 85-50, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 4, 2020.
- Texas Tech is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
- Texas Tech is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
- Texas Tech is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Oklahoma State is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games.
- Texas Tech defeated TCU, 88-42, at home in its most recent game on Monday, Feb. 10.
- Oklahoma State defeated Kansas State, 64-59, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.