Texas Tech vs Oklahoma Basketball Game Info
No. 15 Texas Tech Red Raiders (6-2, 0-1 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma Sooners (5-1, 1-0 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 22, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Lloyd Noble Center – Norman, OK
Texas Tech vs Oklahoma Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (-148) | OU: (+126)
Spread: TTU: -2.5 (-110) | OU: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TTU: (94%) | OU: (6%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TTU: (+2500) | OU: (+8000)
Texas Tech vs Oklahoma Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas Tech: 56.1%
Texas Tech vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma defeated Texas Tech, 65-51, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 25, 2020.
- Texas Tech is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head meetings with Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma is 38-27 in its 65 all-time head-to-head meetings with Texas Tech.
- The total has hit the under in five of Texas Tech's last six games.
- Oklahoma is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Texas Tech lost to then-No. 5 Kansas, 58-57, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 17, 2020.
- Oklahoma defeated Houston Baptist, 84-65, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!