Texas Tech vs Kansas Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Jan. 24 College Basketball Game
Texas Tech vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
No. 18 Texas Tech Red Raiders (15-4, 5-2 Big 12) vs. No. 7 Kansas Jayhawks (16-2, 5-1 Big 12)
Date: Monday, January 24, 2022
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Allen Fieldhouse — Lawrence, KS
Texas Tech vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (+225) | KU: (-280)
Spread: TTU: +6.5 (-106) | KU: -6.5 (-114)
Total: 138 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TTU: (+4000) | KU: (+1400)
Texas Tech vs Kansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kansas Jayhawks win (74.2%)
Texas Tech vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas is 39-7 in 46 all-time head-to-head matchups against Texas Tech.
- Texas Tech defeated Kansas, 75-67, in their last meeting on Jan. 8, 2022.
- Texas Tech is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Kansas is 1-4 ATS in its last five games against Big 12 opponents.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Texas Tech's last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Kansas' last 11 games against Texas Tech.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.