Texas Tech vs Kansas Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
Texas Tech Red Raiders (4-2, 1-2 Big 12) vs. Kansas Jayhawks (1-4, 0-2 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: David Booth Kansas Memorial Stadium – Lawrence, KS
Coverage: BIG12, ESPN+
Texas Tech vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (-750) | KU: (+490)
Spread: TTU: -16.5 (-110) | KU: +16.5 (-110)
Total: 67.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TTU: (N/A) | KU: (N/A)
Texas Tech vs Kansas Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Texas Tech: (88.8%) | Kansas: (11.2%)
Texas Tech vs Kansas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas Tech is 20-2 in 22 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
- Texas Tech defeated Kansas, 16-13, in their last meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Texas Tech's last 11 games as the favorite.
- Kansas is 0-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven home games.
- Texas Tech is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games against Kansas.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Kansas' last 12 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.