Texas Tech vs Kansas Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 7 Game
Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Texas Tech Red Raiders and Kansas Jayhawks.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Texas Tech vs Kansas Point Spread
The Red Raiders are 18.5-point road favorites against the Jayhawks. Texas Tech is -108 to cover the spread, while Kansas is -112 to cover as the 18.5-point underdog.
Texas Tech vs Kansas Over/Under
The over/under for the Texas Tech vs Kansas Week 7 college football matchup is set at 68.5, with -118 odds on the over and -104 odds on the under.
Texas Tech vs Kansas Moneyline
The Red Raiders vs Jayhawks moneyline has Texas Tech as a -900 favorite, while Kansas is the +570 underdog at home.
Texas Tech vs Kansas Betting Trends
- Texas Tech is 20-2 in 22 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
- Texas Tech defeated Kansas, 16-13, in their last meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Texas Tech's last 11 games as the favorite.
- Kansas is 0-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven home games.
- Texas Tech is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games against Kansas.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Kansas' last 12 games.
Texas Tech vs Kansas Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (-900) | KU: (+570)
Spread: TTU: -18.5 (-108) | KU: +18.5 (-112)
Total: 68.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TTU: (N/A) | KU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.