Texas A&M vs Ole Miss Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
Texas A&M Aggies (3-3, 1-2 SEC) vs. Ole Miss Rebels (3-4, 2-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Start Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium – Oxford, MS
Coverage: SEC Network
Texas A&M vs Ole Miss Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TAMU: (-235) | MISS: (+185)
Spread: TAMU: -6.5 (-105) | MISS: +6.5 (-115)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TAMU: 58% | MISS: 42%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: TAMU: (+25000) | MISS: (N/A)
Texas A&M vs Ole Miss Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas A&M defeated Ole Miss, 38-24, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 10, 2018.
- Ole Miss is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Texas A&M.
- Texas A&M is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Ole Miss.
- Texas A&M lost to Alabama, 47-28, at home in Week 7.
- Ole Miss lost to Missouri, 38-27, on the road in Week 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.