Texas A&M vs Arkansas Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 5
No. 23 Texas A&M Aggies (2-2, 0-1 SEC) vs. Arkansas Razorbacks (2-2, 0-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium – Arlington, TX (Neutral Site)
Texas A&M vs Arkansas Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TAMU: (-1900) | ARK: (+1075)
Spread: TAMU: -23 (-115) | ARK: +23 (-105)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TAMU: 66% | ARK: 34%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: TAMU: (+15000) | ARK: (N/A)
Texas A&M vs Arkansas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas A&M defeated Arkansas, 24-17, at AT&T Stadium in Arlington in the the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Sept. 29, 2018.
- Texas A&M is 6-0 in its last six head-to-head matchups against Arkansas.
- Texas A&M is 5-3 in the eight series meetings held at AT&T Stadium since the first matchup in this rivalry was played in Arlington in 2009.
- Texas A&M is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Arkansas.
- Texas A&M lost to No. 7 Auburn, 28-20, at home in College Station in Week 4.
- Arkansas lost to San Jose State, 31-24, at home in Fayetteville Week 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.