Texans vs Steelers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 3 NFL Game
Texans vs Steelers NFL Week 3 Game Info
2020 NFL Season Week 3
Houston Texans (0-2, 0-1 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field – Pittsburgh, PA
Texans vs Steelers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+172) | PIT: (-205)
Spread: HOU: +4 (-105) | PIT: -4 (-115)
Total: 46 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (39%) | PIT: (61%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: HOU: (+7500) | PIT: (+2100)
Texans vs Steelers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Spread pick: Steelers
Texans vs Steelers Betting Trends
- Houston lost to the Baltimore Ravens at home in Week 2, 33-16.
- Pittsburgh defeated the Denver Broncos at home in Week 2, 26-21.
- Houston is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Houston is 1-4 ATS in its last five games against Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 1-4ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Pittsburgh's last 10 games.
Texans vs Steelers Stats
- Houston is averaging 18.0 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 27 in the NFL).
- Houston is surrendering 33.5 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 26.0 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 18.5 PPG this season (T-No. 6 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!