Tennessee vs Texas A&M Basketball Game Info
No. 9 Tennessee Volunteers (8-1, 2-1 SEC) vs. Texas A&M Aggies (6-3, 1-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Reed Arena – College Station, TX
Tennessee vs Texas A&M Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TENN: (-750) | TAMU: (+530)
Spread: TENN: -10.5 (-114) | TAMU: +10.5 (-106)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TENN: (N/A) | TAMU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TENN: (+1300) | TAMU: (+15000)
Tennessee vs Texas A&M Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas A&M: 17.6%
Tennessee vs Texas A&M Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas A&M defeated Tennessee, 63-58, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 28, 2020.
- Tennessee is 8-6 in the 14 all-time, head-to-head games against Texas A&M.
- Tennessee is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Texas A&M.
- Tennessee is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Texas A&M.
- Tennessee defeated Arkansas, 79-74, in its most recent game on Jan. 6, 2021.
- Texas A&M lost to South Carolina, 78-54, in its most recent game on Jan. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.