Tennessee vs Florida Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 4
Tennessee Volunteers (1-2, 0-0 SEC) vs. No. 9 Florida Gators (3-0, 1-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium – Gainesville, FL
Tennessee vs Florida Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TENN: (+450) | FLA: (-630)
Spread: TENN: +14 (-110) | FLA: -14 (-110)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TENN: 47% | FLA: 53%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: TENN: N/A | FLA: (+10000)
Odds to Win SEC Championship: TENN: (+25000) | FLA: (+2000)
Tennessee vs Florida Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida defeated Tennessee, 47-21, on the road in Knoxville, Tenn., in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Sept. 22, 2018.
- Florida is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Tennessee.
- Florida is 9-1 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Tennessee.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Tennessee's last nine games against Florida.
- The total has hit the over in four of Tennessee's last six road games against Florida.
- Tennessee is 1-10 straight up in its last 11 road games overall.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Florida's last 11 games.
- Tennessee defeated Chattanooga, 45-0, at home in Week 3.
- Florida defeated Kentucky, 29-21, on the road in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.