Tennessee vs Alabama Basketball Game Info
SEC Tournament - Semifinal
Tennessee Volunteers (18-7, 10-7 SEC) vs. No. 6 Alabama Crimson Tide (22-6, 16-2 SEC)
Date: Friday, March 13, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Bridgestone Arena – Nashville, TN
Tennessee vs Alabama Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TENN: (+150) | ALA: (-178)
Spread: TENN: +3.5 (-106) | ALA: -3.5 (-116)
Total: 140 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TENN: (19%) | ALA: (81%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TENN: (+4500) | ALA: (+2700)
Tennessee vs Alabama Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Tennessee vs Alabama Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Alabama defeated Tennessee, 71-63, in their last head-to-head matchup on Jan. 2, 2021.
- Tennessee is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Alabama.
- Alabama is 60-47 in the 107 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Tennessee.
- Tennessee defeated Florida, 78-66, in its most recent game on Mar. 12, 2021.
- Alabama defeated Mississippi State, 85-48, in its most recent game on Mar. 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!