Tennessee vs Auburn Basketball Game Info
No. 25 Tennessee Volunteers (16-6, 9-6 SEC) vs. Auburn Tigers (11-13, 5-10 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 26, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Auburn Arena – Auburn, AL
Tennessee vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TENN: (-330) | AUB: (+265)
Spread: TENN: -7.5 (-110) | AUB: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 142 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TENN: (76%) | AUB: (24%)
Tennessee vs Auburn Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Tennessee vs Auburn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Auburn defeated Tennessee, 85-63, in the most recent meeting between these teams on March 7, 2020.
- Auburn is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Tennessee.
- Auburn is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Tennessee.
- Tennessee defeated Vanderbilt, 70-58, in its most recent game on Feb. 24, 2021.
- Auburn lost to Florida, 74-57, in its most recent game on Feb. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.