Temple vs Tulsa Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12 Game
By Larry Rupp
Temple vs Tulsa Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
Temple Owls (3-7, 1-5 American) vs. Tulsa Golden Hurricane (4-6, 3-3 American)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Chapman Stadium – Tulsa, OK
Temple vs Tulsa Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEMP: (+980) | TUL: (-2200)
Spread: TEMP: +21.5 (-108) | TUL: -21.5 (-112)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Temple vs Tulsa Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tulsa wins (97.6%)
Temple vs Tulsa Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Temple is 3-2 straight up in five all-time head-to-head matchups against Tulsa.
- Temple defeated Tulsa, 31-17, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 20, 2018.
- Temple is 1-10 straight up in its last 11 away games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Temple's last 11 games in November.
- Tulsa is 13-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Tulsa's last 12 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.