TCU vs West Virginia Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
TCU Horned Frogs (3-3, 3-3 Big 12) vs. West Virginia Mountaineers (4-3, 3-3 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Mountaineer Field – Morgantown, WV
TCU vs West Virginia Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (+134) | WVU: (-164)
Spread: TCU: +2.5 (+106) | WVU: -2.5 (-130)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TCU: (11%) | WVU: (89%)
TCU vs West Virginia Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: TCU: (47.5%) | West Virginia: (52.5%)
TCU vs West Virginia Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
- West Virginia is 5-4 in the nine all-time, head-to-head matchups with TCU.
- West Virginia is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with TCU.
- TCU is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- West Virginia is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games.
- TCU defeated Texas Tech, 34-18, in its most recent game in Week 10.
- West Virginia lost to then-No. 22 Texas, 17-13, in its most recent game in Week 10.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.