TCU vs Texas A&M College Basketball Game Info
TCU Horned Frogs (4-2) vs. Texas A&M Aggies (3-0)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Dickies Arena — Fort Worth, TX
TCU vs Texas A&M Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (-110) | TAMU: (-106)
Spread: TCU: -1.5 (+102) | TAMU: +1.5 (-124)
Total: 130.5– Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TCU: (68%) | TAMU: (32%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TCU: (+18000) | TAMU: (+15000)
TCU vs Texas A&M Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas A&M: 46.5%
TCU vs Texas A&M Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- TCU defeated Texas A&M, 91-89, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on February 26, 1996.
- Texas A&M is 58-48 in 106 all-time, head-to-head matchups against TCU.
- TCU and Texas A&M are 5-5 in their last 10 head-to-head meetings.
- TCU is 1-4-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Texas A&M is 1-2 ATS this season.
- TCU lost to Providence, 79-70, in its most recent game on December 9, 2020.
- Texas A&M defeated UT Rio Grande Valley, 81-68, in its most recent game on December 6, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.