Taylor Fritz vs Alexander Zverev Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2021 Wimbledon Men's Round 3 Match
By Larry Rupp
Fritz vs Zverev Wimbledon Schedule & Info
2021 Wimbledon Men's Round 3 Match
No. 31 Taylor Fritz vs. No. 4 Alexander Zverev
Date: Saturday, July 3, 2021
Start Time: TBD
Venue: All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club — London, England
Fritz vs Zverev Odds & Set Betting
All Fritz-Zverev betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Fritz: (+760) | Zverev: (-1300)
To Win 1st Set: Fritz: (+270) | Zverev: (-350)
Set Betting: Fritz: 3-0 (+2500) | 3-1 (+1800) | 3-2 (+1600)
Set Betting: Zverev: 3-0 (-115) | 3-1 (+220) | 3-2 (+500)
Fritz vs Zverev Prediction & Expert Pick
All Wimbledon expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Zverev in 3
Fritz vs Zverev Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Alexander Zverev is 2-1 all-time in three head-to-head matchups against Taylor Fritz.
- Fritz defeated Zverev in straight sets during their last head-to-head meeting on Oct. 22, 2019.
- Fritz defeated Steve Johnson in five sets in Round 2 of the 2021 Wimbledon.
- Zverev defeated Tennys Sandgren in three sets in Round 2 of the 2021 Wimbledon.
- Zverev's best performance at Wimbledon was reaching Round 4 in 2017.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.