Boser vs Romanov Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 52 — Main Card Heavyweight Bout
Tanner "The Bulldozer" Boser (20-8-1, 11 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Alexander "King Kong" Romanov (15-0-0, 6 KO's, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 23, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 9 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, ESPN
Boser vs Romanov Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 52 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Tanner Boser: (+370)
- Alexander Romanov: (-520)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Boser by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Boser by Points: (N/A)
- Boser by Submission: (N/A)
- Romanov by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Romanov by Points: (N/A)
- Romanov by Submission: (N/A)
Boser vs Romanov Prediction
UFC Vegas 52 Boser-Romanov prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Alexander Romanov (88%)
Method of Victory: Submission (40%)
Boser vs Romanov Betting Trends & Stats
- Tanner Boser defeated Ovince Saint Preux, by KO, in his last fight on June 26, 2021.
- Alexander Romanov defeated Jared Vanderaa, by TKO, in his last fight on Oct. 9, 2021.
- Boser averages 4.23 strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Romanov averages 4.26 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Boser averages 2.16 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 63% defense rate.
- Romanov averages 1.43 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 43% defense rate.
- Boser has a 70% takedown defense rate.
- Romanov averages 5.58 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.