Syracuse vs Pittsburgh Basketball Game Info
Syracuse Orange (15-12, 8-8 ACC) vs. Pittsburgh Panthers (15-13, 6-11 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Petersen Events Center – Pittsburgh, PA
Coverage: ACC Network
Syracuse vs Pittsburgh Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SYR: (-105) | PITT: (-115)
Spread: SYR: +1 (-115) | PITT: -1 (-105)
Total: 137 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SYR: 66% | PITT: 34%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SYR: (+23000) | PITT: (+25000)
Syracuse vs Pittsburgh Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Syracuse vs Pittsburgh Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Syracuse defeated Pittsburgh, 69-61, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 25, 2020.
- Syracuse is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Pittsburgh.
- Syracuse is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Pittsburgh.
- Syracuse is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- Pittsburgh is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games.
- Syracuse defeated Georgia Tech, 79-72, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
- Pittsburgh lost to Virginia, 59-56, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.