Syracuse vs Notre Dame College Basketball Game Info
Syracuse Orange (11-7, 4-3 ACC) vs. Notre Dame Fighting Irish (11-6, 2-4 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Purcell Pavilion – South Bend, IN
Syracuse vs Notre Dame Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SYR: (+165) | ND: (-195)
Spread: SYR: +4 (-105) | ND: -4 (-115)
Total: 138 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SYR: 60% | ND: 40%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SYR: (+18000) | ND: (+21000)
Syracuse vs Notre Dame Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Notre Dame: 62.6%
Syracuse vs Notre Dame Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Notre Dame defeated Syracuse, 88-87, at home in the most recent meeting between these two, on Jan. 4, 2020.
- Notre Dame is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Syracuse.
- Syracuse is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Notre Dame.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Syracuse's last 14 games.
- Notre Dame is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Syracuse defeated Virginia Tech, 71-69, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
- Notre Dame defeated Georgia Tech, 78-74, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.