College basketball's Saturday slate includes the Syracuse Orange facing the Miami Hurricanes.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Syracuse vs Miami Point Spread
Syracuse is a 1.5-point favorite against Miami. Syracuse is -110 to cover the spread, and Miami is -110.
Syracuse vs Miami Over/Under
An over/under of 150.5 has been set for Syracuse-Miami on March 5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Syracuse vs Miami Moneyline
Syracuse is a -120 favorite on the moneyline, while Miami is a +100 underdog.
Syracuse vs Miami Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Syracuse wins (59.2%)
Syracuse vs Miami Betting Trends
- Syracuse is 15-16-0 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- As 2-point favorites or more, the Orange are 7-9 against the spread.
- This year, 17 of Syracuse's 30 games have hit the over.
- Miami is 16-13-1 against the spread this year.
- The Hurricanes have an ATS record of 6-2 as 2-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 30 Miami games so far this year, 18 have hit the over.
Syracuse vs Miami Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Syracuse: (-120) | Miami: (+100)
- Spread: Syracuse: -1.5 (-110) | Miami: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 150.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!