Week 8's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Syracuse Orange and Virginia Tech Hokies.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Syracuse vs Virginia Tech Point Spread
The Hokies are 3.5-point home favorites against the Orange. Virginia Tech is +106 to cover the spread, while Syracuse is -130 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
Syracuse vs Virginia Tech Over/Under
The over/under for the Syracuse vs Virginia Tech Week 8 college football matchup is set at 46.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Syracuse vs Virginia Tech Moneyline
The Orange vs Hokies moneyline has Virginia Tech as a -164 favorite, while Syracuse is the +134 underdog on the road.
Syracuse vs Virginia Tech Betting Trends
- Syracuse is 10-8 straight up in 18 all-time head-to-head matchups against Virginia Tech.
- Syracuse defeated Virginia Tech, 31-17, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 15, 2016.
- Syracuse is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Virginia Tech.
- The total has hit the under in four of Syracuse's last five games against Virginia Tech.
- Virginia Tech is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Virginia Tech's last eight home games.
Syracuse vs Virginia Tech Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CUSE: (+134) | VTECH: (-164)
Spread: CUSE: +3.5 (-130) | VTECH: -3.5 (+106)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CUSE: (N/A) | VTECH: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.