Syracuse vs Duke Basketball Game Info
Syracuse Orange (13-6, 7-5 ACC) vs. Duke Blue Devils (10-8, 8-6 ACC)
Date: Monday, Feb. 22, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Cameron Indoor Stadium – Durham, NC
Syracuse vs Duke Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SYR: (+194) | DUKE: (-235)
Spread: SYR: +5.5 (-110) | DUKE: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 149.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SYR: (31%) | DUKE: (69%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SYR: (+15000) | DUKE: (+10000)
Syracuse vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Syracuse vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated Syracuse, 97-88, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 1, 2020.
- Duke is 10-6 all-time in 16 head-to-head games against Syracuse.
- Duke is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Syracuse.
- Syracuse defeated Notre Dame, 75-67, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
- Duke defeated then-No. 7 Virginia, 66-65, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!