Super Bowl 55 Any Time Touchdown Scorer Odds Favor Chiefs Receivers
Super Bowl 55 prop bets will be as popular as ever this year with a higher scoring game projected between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Kansas City Chiefs. The Chiefs are a 3-point favorite with the over/under currently at 56.5 points. Which player will score the first touchdown of Super Bowl LV will have fans and bettors watching closely in the first quarter. But another popular bet - Any Time TD Scorer - will keep bettors glued to their TV's and streaming devices to the final play.
Two Kansas City Chiefs players will be the most popular prop bets to score a touchdown during the Super Bowl.
Tight end Travis Kelce has been the go-to receiver in the red zone during the playoffs with 3 touchdowns. Kelce scored 11 times during the regular season. But fellow All-Pro receiver and speedster Tyreek Hill led the Chiefs with 15 touchdowns this season, and also scored all three Chiefs touchdowns against the Buccaneers in a 27-24 Week 12 win.
Three Kansas City running backs all have odds of +170 to score a touchdown in the Super Bowl.
Three Buccaneers players check in at lower plus-price odds to score a touchdown. Tampa Bay's top receiver and touchdown scorer Mike Evans (+120) leads the way followed by RB Leonard Fournette (+125) and WR Chris Godwin (+145).
Of course, don't rule out last year's Super Bowl MVP Patrick Mahomes (+290) getting into the end zone himself either. The star quarterback ran for a 1-yard touchdown in last year's Super Bowl, which was also the first touchdown of the game.
Here are the top 20 players odds to score a touchdown in Super Bowl 55.
1. Tyreek Hill, WR, Kansas City Chiefs (-150)
2. Travis Kelce, TE, Kansas City Chiefs (-155)
3. Mike Evans, WR, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+120)
4. Leonard Fournette, RB Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+125)
5. Chris Godwin, WR, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+145)
6. Darrel Williams, RB, Kansas City Chiefs (+170)
7. Le'Veon Bell, RB, Kansas City Chiefs (+170)
8. Marcole Hardman, WR, Kansas City Chiefs (+210)
9. Sammy Watkins, WR, Kansas City Chiefs (+210)
10. Rob Gronkowski, TE, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+220)
11. Ronald Jones, RB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+240)
12. Antonio Brown, WR, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+240)
13. Cameron Brate, TE, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+260)
14. Brian Pringle, WR, Kansas City Chiefs (+270)
15. Demarcus Robinson, WR, Kansas City Chiefs (+270)
16. Patrick Mahomes, QB, Kansas City Chiefs (+290)
17. Scotty Miller, WR, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+370)
18. Tom Brady, QB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+410)
19. Kansas City Chiefs Defense/Special Teams (+460)
20. Tyler Johnson, WR, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+500)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!