Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl 54
2020 Super Bowl
Kansas City Chiefs (12-4, 5-3 Home) vs. San Francisco 49ers (13-3, 6-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 2, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami, FL
Chiefs vs 49ers Spread & Odds
All Super Bowl LIV betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+110) | KC: (-126)
Spread: SF: +1.5 (-105) | KC: -1.5 (-115)
Total: 53.5 — Over (-105) | Under (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SF: (31%) | KC: (69%)
Chiefs vs 49ers Betting Trends
- Kansas City is 7-0 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Kansas City's last seven games.
- San Francisco is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- San Francisco is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
Chiefs vs 49ers Stats
- Kansas City is averaging 29.8 PPG including the playoffs (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is surrendering 20.2 PPG including the playoffs (No. 12 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is averaging 30.2 points per game (PPG) including the playoffs (No. 2 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is surrendering 18.9 PPG including the playoffs (T-No. 5 in the NFL).
- Kansas City defeated the Tennessee Titans, 35-24, at home in the AFC Championship Game.
- San Francisco defeated the Green Bay Packers, 37-20, at home in the NFC Championship Game.
What Teams are Playing in the Super Bowl 2020?
The Kansas City Chiefs are taking on the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl LIV in 2020.
Who is Favored to Win the Super Bowl?
The Kansas City Chiefs are slight favorites to defeat the San Francisco 49ers. They are favored by 1.5 points, with a -126 moneyline on FanDuel Sportsbook.
What Time Does the Super Bowl Start?
Super Bowl LIV in 2020 kicks off at 6:30 p.m. EST. That is 5:30 p.m. Central time, 4:30 Mountain time, and 3:30 Pacific time.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.