Suns vs Bulls Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel (Feb. 7)
By Larry Rupp
Suns vs Bulls Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Phoenix Suns (42-10, 20-5 Away) vs. Chicago Bulls (33-20, 19-7 Home)
Date: Monday, February 7, 2022
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: United Center — Chicago, IL
Coverage: NBA TV
Suns vs Bulls Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHX: (-350) | CHI: (+280)
Spread: PHX: -8 (-110) | CHI: +8 (-110)
Total: 227.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHX: (+500) | CHI: (+2700)
Suns vs Bulls Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phoenix Suns win (65.6%)
Suns vs Bulls Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Phoenix's last six games against Chicago.
- Chicago is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games against Phoenix.
- The total has hit the over in six of Chicago's last seven home games.
Suns vs Bulls Prop Bets
- Devin Booker — 28.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Deandre Ayton — 16.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- Chris Paul — 16.5: Over (-114) | Under (-106)
- Deandre Ayton — 10.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Devin Booker — 4.5: Over (-134) | Under (+110)
- Jae Crowder — 4.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Chris Paul — 11.5: Over (-138) | Under (+112)
- Devin Booker — 4.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
- Mikal Bridges — 2.5: Over (-114) | Under (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.