Suns vs Bucks Game Info
Phoenix Suns (20-28, 11-11 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (41-7, 22-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 2, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum – Milwaukee, WI
Suns vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHO: (+510) | MIL: (-700)
Spread: PHO: +11.5 (-110) | MIL: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 230 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHO: 26% | MIL: 74%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: PHO: (+21000) | MIL: (+300)
Suns vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 4-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Phoenix's last five games.
- Milwaukee is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- Milwaukee is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games.
Suns vs Bucks Stats
- Phoenix is averaging 113.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- Phoenix is surrendering 113.5 PPG (No. 20 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is averaging 119.9 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 107.6 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NBA).
Suns vs Bucks Prop Bet
All Suns-Bucks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Devin Booker - Points: Over 27.5 (-118) — Devin Booker has gone over 27.5 points in three of his last four games, with his one under finishing as a 27-point performance. He averaged 31.1 points per game (PPG) during January, an improvement on his 27.1 PPG season average. Booker also has scored better on the road, averaging 29.8 PPG in road games, compared to 24.7 at home.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.