Suns vs Mavericks Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Phoenix Suns (10-8, 6-4 Away) vs. Dallas Mavericks (8-12, 2-5 Home)
Date: Monday, Feb. 1, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines Center — Dallas, TX
Suns vs Mavericks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHO: (+126) | DAL: (-148)
Spread: PHO: +3 (-110) | DAL: -3 (-110)
Total: 216.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHO: (43%) | DAL: (57%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHO: (+5500) | DAL: (+2200)
Suns vs Mavericks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Suns vs Mavericks Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Dallas.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Phoenix's last 15 games against a Western Conference opponent.
- Dallas is 1-4 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Dallas' last seven games.
- Phoenix defeated Dallas, 111-105, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.