Sun vs Liberty Game Info
2021 WNBA Regular Season Game
Connecticut Sun (13-6, 5-5 Away) vs. New York Liberty (10-10, 5-4 Home)
Date: Sunday July 11, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclay's Center — Brooklyn, NY
TV Channel: ESPN3
Sun vs Liberty Odds & Spread
All WNBA betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CON: (-385) | NY: (+290)
Spread: CON: -7.5 (-112) | NY: +7.5 (-104)
Total: 157.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: CON: (+550) | NY: (+4000)
Sun vs Liberty Prediction & Pick
All WNBA expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight.
Winner: Sun (64%)
Sun vs Liberty Betting Trends
- Connecticut defeated New York, 85-64, in their only previous head-to-head matchup this season.
- Connecticut is 11-8 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Connecticut's 19 games this season.
- New York is 10-10 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of New York's 20 games this season.
- Connecticut defeated Atlanta, 84-72, in its most recent game on July 9, 2021.
- New York lost to Indiana, 82-69, in its most recent game on July 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.