Storm vs Aces Game 2 Info
WNBA Finals — Game 2 (Storm Lead 1-0)
No. 2 Seattle Storm (18-4) vs. No. 1 Las Vegas Aces (18-4)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 4, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: IMG Academy – Bradenton, FL
Storm vs Aces Spread & Odds
All WNBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (-310) | LV: (+240)
Spread: SEA: -6.5 (-118) | LV: +6.5 (-104)
Total: 166.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SEA: (75%) | LV: (25%)
Odds to Win WNBA Finals: SEA: (-1000) | LV: (+800)
Storm vs Aces Expert Prediction & Pick
All WNBA predictions & expert picks are from ESPN.
Series Winner: Seattle Storm ESPN's six-expert panel unanimously predicted a Seattle Storm victory over the Las Vegas Aces in the 2020 WNBA finals.
Storm vs Aces Betting Trends
- Seattle is 5-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Seattle's last eight games.
- Las Vegas is 2-3-2- ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Las Vegas' last six games.
Storm vs Aces Stats
- Las Vegas has averaged 88.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the WNBA).
- Las Vegas has allowed 80.1 PPG this season (No. 2 in the WNBA).
- Seattle has averaged 87.5 PPG this season (No. 2 in the WNBA).
- Seattle has allowed 76.0 PPG this season (No. 1 in the WNBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!