Steelers vs Giants NFL Week 1 Monday Night Football Game Info
2020 NFL Season Monday Night Football Game
Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. New York Giants (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Sept. 14, 2020
Time: 7:15 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium – East Rutherford, NJ
Steelers vs Giants Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (-250) | NYG: (+205)
Spread: PIT: -5.5 (-115) | NYG: +5.5 (-105)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PIT: (82%) | NYG: (18%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: PIT: (+2500) | NYG: (+8500)
Steelers vs Giants Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Steelers
Steelers vs Giants Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against an NFC opponent.
- Pittsburgh is 4-2 straight up (SU) in its last six games against the Giants.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Pittsburgh's last eight games.
- The Giants are 4-2 ATS in their last six games.
- The Giants are 2-10 SU in their last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of New York's last six games against Pittsburgh.
Steelers vs Giants Stats
- Pittsburgh averaged 18.1 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh surrendered 18.9 PPG last season (tied for No. 5 in the NFL).
- The Giants averaged 21.3 PPG last season (tied for No. 18 in the NFL).
- The Giants surrendered 28.2 PPG last season (No. 30 in the NFL).
Steelers vs Giants Prop Bet
All Steelers-Giants odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way) Pittsburgh Steelers by 14+ Points (+250) – The Giants may be at home but they will have a ton of moving parts to figure out before Week 1 (especially with the outbreak limiting camp activities). This tough Steelers defense is not an easy first matchup for a team that will rely on rookies and second-year players to play key roles on both sides of the ball, not to mention a first-year head coach in Joe Judge versus a long-tenured one like Mike Tomlin. With Ben Roethlisberger back at the helm, expect this Steelers offense to be more efficient than last year, opening against a young Big Blue D. Experience usually beats youth in Week 1.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.