Steelers vs Bengals Game Info
Pittsburgh Steelers (5-5, 1-3 Away) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (0-10, 0-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 24, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Paul Brown Stadium – Cincinnati, OH
Steelers vs Bengals Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (-310) | CIN: (+260)
Spread: PIT: -6 (-130) | CIN: +6 (+110)
Total: 39 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 52% | CIN: 48%
Odds to Win AFC North: PIT: (+3000) | CIN: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: PIT: (+11000) | CIN: (N/A)
Steelers vs Bengals Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 5-0 straight up in its last five games when playing on the road against Cincinnati.
- Pittsburgh is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Cincinnati.
- The total has hit the under in six of the last eight games played between Cincinnati and Pittsburgh.
- Cincinnati is 1-9 ATS in its last 10 games at home.
Steelers vs Bengals Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 20.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 20.2 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is averaging 14.7 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 27.6 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh lost to the Cleveland Browns, 21-7, on the road in Week 11.
- Cincinnati lost to the Oakland Raiders, 17-10, on the road in Week 11 to fall to 0-10 on the season.
Steelers vs Bengals Prop Bet
All Steelers-Bengals odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team Total Points (Cincinnati Bengals): Under 15.5 (-110) – The Bengals are averaging just 14.7 points per game (PPG) this season, but their offense has struggled to find it's rhythm since rookie Ryan Finley took over at quarterback in Week 10. In Cincinnati's two games with Finley under center, the Bengals have failed to top 13 points and are averaging 11.5 PPG. Additionally, the Steelers have put in some solid defensive performances recently, allowing 19.0 PPG across their last three games against the likes of the Indianapolis Colts, Los Angeles Rams and Cleveland Browns.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.