Stars vs Predators Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Dallas Stars (28-20-2, 10-13-1 Away) vs. Nashville Predators (29-18-4, 14-9-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, February 24, 2022
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bridgestone Arena — Nashville, TN
Stars vs Predators Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (+130) | NSH: (-156)
Spread: DAL: +1.5 (-205) | NSH: -1.5 (+164)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: DAL: (+5000) | NSH: (+2500)
Stars vs Predators Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nashville Predators win (62.6%)
Stars vs Predators Betting Trends
- Dallas is 10-4 straight up in its last 14 games.
- Nashville is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games against Dallas.
- The total has hit the over in five of Dallas' last eight games against Nashville.
- The total has hit the over in five of Nashville's' last six games.
Stars vs Predators Prop Bets
- Filip Forsberg — 0.5: Over (+134) | Under (-164)
- Matt Duchene — 0.5: Over (+168) | Under (-210)
- Jason Robertson — 0.5: Over (+205) | Under (-260)
- Roman Josi — 0.5: Over (-140) | Under (+112)
- Jason Robertson — 0.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Filip Forsberg — 0.5: Over (+120) | Under (-148)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.