Stars vs Blackhawks Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Dallas Stars (40-27-4, 18-17-2 Away) vs. Chicago Blackhawks (24-36-11, 11-18-6 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 10, 2022
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: United Center — Chicago, IL
Stars vs Blackhawks Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (-166) | CHI: (+138)
Spread: DAL: -1.5 (+155) | CHI: +1.5 (-192)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-120) I Under: (+100)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: DAL: (+5000) | CHI: (N/A)
Stars vs Blackhawks Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dallas Stars win (51.8%)
Stars vs Blackhawks Betting Trends
- Dallas is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Chicago.
- Chicago is 0-6 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Dallas' last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Chicago's last eight games against Dallas.
Stars vs Blackhawks Prop Bets
- Alex DeBrincat — 0.5: Over (+126) | Under (-154)
- Jason Robertson — 0.5: Over (+168) | Under (-210)
- Patrick Kane — 0.5: Over (+184) | Under (-230)
- Patrick Kane — 0.5: Over (-210) | Under (+168)
- Seth Jones — 0.5: Over (-150) | Under (+122)
- Alex DeBrincat — 0.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.