The Stanford Cardinal versus the Washington Huskies is on the college basketball schedule for Sunday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Stanford vs Washington Point Spread
Stanford is favored by 5.5 points over Washington. Stanford is -110 to cover the spread, with Washington being -110.
Stanford vs Washington Over/Under
An over/under of 135.5 has been set for Stanford-Washington on February 6, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Stanford vs Washington Moneyline
Washington is a +180 underdog on the moneyline, while Stanford is a -225 favorite.
Stanford vs Washington Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Stanford wins (73.5%)
Stanford vs Washington Betting Trends
- Stanford has nine wins in 21 games against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Cardinal have won twice ATS (2-5) as a 4.5-point favorite or more this year.
- Stanford has played 21 games this year, and nine of them have hit the over.
- Washington has 11 wins in 21 games against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Huskies are 3-2.
- Washington has seen nine of its 21 games go over the point total.
Stanford vs Washington Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Stanford: (-225) | Washington: (+180)
- Spread: Stanford: -5.5 (-110) | Washington: +5.5 (-110)
- Total: 135.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!