Stanford vs Oregon State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 11
Week 11's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Stanford Cardinal and Oregon State Beavers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Stanford vs Oregon State Point Spread
The Beavers are 12.5-point home favorites against the Cardinal. Oregon State is -108 to cover the spread, while Stanford is -112 to cover as the 12.5-point underdog.
Stanford vs Oregon State Over/Under
The over/under for the Stanford vs Oregon State Week 11 college football matchup is set at 55.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Stanford vs Oregon State Moneyline
The Cardinal vs Beavers moneyline has Oregon State as a -520 favorite, while Stanford is the +370 underdog on the road.
Stanford vs Oregon State Betting Trends
- Stanford is 59-25-3 straight up in 87 all-time head-to-head matchups against Oregon State.
- Stanford defeated Oregon State, 27-24, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Stanford is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games against Oregon State.
- The total has hit the under in four of Stanford's last six games.
- Oregon State is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Oregon State's last 20 games against Stanford.
Stanford vs Oregon State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Oregon State wins (92.6%)
Stanford vs Oregon State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STAN: (+370) | ORGST: (-520)
Spread: STAN: +12.5 (-112) | ORGST: -12.5 (-108)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.