St. John's vs Creighton Basketball Game Info
Big East Tournament - Quarterfinal Game
No. 9 St. John's Red Storm (17-15, 5-13 Big East) vs. No. 1 Creighton Bluejays (24-7, 13-5 Big East)
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2020
Time: 12pm p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
St. John's vs Creighton Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SJU: (+190) | CREI: (-240)
Spread: SJU: +5.5 (-105) | CREI: -5.5 (-115)
Total: 151 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SJU: (N/A) | CREI: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SJU: (+25000) | CREI: (+2800)
St. John's vs Creighton Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
St. John's: 27.7%
St. John's vs Creighton Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- St. John's defeated Creighton, 91-71, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 1, 2020.
- St. John's is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Creighton.
- Creighton is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with St. John's.
- St. John's is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Creighton is 7-1 ATS in its last eight games.
- St. John's defeated Georgetown, 75-62, in the first round of the Big East Tournament.
- Creighton had a bye in the first round of the Big East Tournament, but defeated Seton Hall, 77-60, in its most recent game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.