St. Francis vs. Robert Morris Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for Northeast Tournament Final
St. Francis vs Robert Morris Basketball Game Info
Northeast Conference Tournament - Final
St. Francis Red Flash (22-9, 13-5 NEC) vs. Robert Morris Colonials (19-14, 13-5 NEC)
Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: UPMC Events Center – Moon Township, PA
St. Francis vs Robert Morris Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SFPA: (-125) I RMU: (+105)
Spread: SFPA: -1.5 (-110) I RMU: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 142 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SFPA: 68% I RMU: 32%
St. Francis vs Robert Morris Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
St. Francis: 45.9%
Robert Morris: 54.1%
St. Francis vs Robert Morris State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Robert Morris defeated St. Francis, 78-68, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 29, 2020.
- St. Francis is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Robert Morris.
- St. Francis is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Robert Morris.
- St. Francis defeated Sacred Heart, 84-72, in the semifinal of the Northeast Conference tournament.
- Robert Morris defeated Long Island, 86-66, in the semifinal of the Northeast Conference tournament.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.