The NBA's Wednesday schedule includes the San Antonio Spurs facing the Oklahoma City Thunder.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spurs vs Thunder Game Info
- San Antonio Spurs (26-43) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (20-48)
- Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2022
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Venue: AT&T Center -- San Antonio, Texas
Spurs vs Thunder Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SA: (-1000) | OKC: (+660)
- Spread: SA: -13.5 (-110) | OKC: +13.5 (-110)
- Total: 234.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Spurs vs Thunder Betting Trends
- San Antonio has covered the spread 34 times in 69 games.
- San Antonio has seen 34 of its 69 games go over the point total.
- Oklahoma City is 39-26-3 against the spread this season.
- The Thunder's ATS record as 13-point underdogs or more is 8-4.
- There have been 32 Oklahoma City games (out of 68) that went over the total this year.
Spurs vs Thunder Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Spurs win (79.9%)
Spurs vs Thunder Point Spread
The Spurs are 13.5-point home favorites against the Thunder. San Antonio is -110 to cover the spread, and Oklahoma City is -110.
Spurs vs Thunder Over/Under
A combined point total of 234.5 has been set for Spurs-Thunder on March 16, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Spurs vs Thunder Moneyline
San Antonio is the favorite, -1000 on the moneyline, while Oklahoma City is a +660 underdog on the road.