Southern Miss vs Troy Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 3
By David Hayes
Southern Miss vs Troy Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 3
Southern Miss Golden Eagles (1-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Troy Trojans (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Veterans Memorial Stadium – Troy, AL
Southern Miss vs Troy Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USM: (+125) | TROY: (-145)
Spread: USM: +3 (-110) | TROY: -3 (-110)
Total: 49 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: USM: 54% | TROY: 46%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: USM: (N/A) | TROY: (+50000)
Southern Miss vs Troy Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Troy defeated Southern Miss, 37-31, on the road in Hattiesburg in the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 17, 2016.
- Southern Miss is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Troy.
- Southern Miss is 7-2 in its nine all-time, head-to-head matchups against Troy.
- Southern Miss is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Sun Belt opponents.
- Troy is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Conference USA opponents.
- Southern Miss lost to Mississippi State, 38-15, on the road in Starkville in Week 2.
- Troy defeated Campbell, 43-14, at home in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.