Week 4's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Southern Miss Golden Eagles and Alabama Crimson Tide.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Southern Miss vs Alabama Point Spread
The Crimson Tide are 45.5-point home favorites against the Golden Eagles. Alabama is +100 to cover the spread, while Southern Miss is -122 to cover as the 45.5 -point underdog.
Southern Miss vs Alabama Over/Under
The over/under for the Southern Miss vs Alabama Week 4 college football matchup is set at 58.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Southern Miss vs Alabama Moneyline
The Golden Eagles vs Crimson Tide moneyline has Alabama as a -100000 favorite, while Southern Miss is the +4000 underdog on the road.
Southern Miss vs Alabama Betting Trends
- Alabama is 30-3-1 in 34 all-time head-to-head matchups against Southern Miss.
- Alabama defeated Southern Miss, 49-7, in their last meeting on Sept. 21, 2019.
- Southern Miss is 0-7 straight up in its last seven games against Alabama.
- Alabama is 20-0 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Southern Miss' last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Alabama's last nine games against Southern Miss.
Southern Miss vs Alabama Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USM: (+4000) | ALA: (-100000)
Spread: USM: +45.5 (-122) | ALA: -45.5 (+100)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USM: (N/A) | ALA: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.