Southern Miss vs Alabama Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4
By David Hayes
Southern Miss vs Alabama Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 4
Southern Miss Golden Eagles (2-1, 1-1 Away) vs. No. 2 Alabama Crimson Tide (3-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Bryant-Denny Stadium – Tuscaloosa, AL
Southern Miss vs Alabama Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: USM: +38.5 (-110) | BAMA: -38.5 (-110)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: USM: 27% | BAMA: 73%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: USM: (N/A) | BAMA: (+300)
Southern Miss vs Alabama Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Alabama defeated Southern Miss, 52-12, at home in Tuscaloosa in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Sept. 13, 2014.
- Alabama is 14-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Southern Miss.
- Alabama is 34-6-2 (W-L-D) in its 42 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Southern Miss.
- Southern Miss is 1-14 in its last 15 head-to-head matchups against SEC opponents.
- Alabama is 19-1 in its 20 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Conference USA opponents. The Crimson Tide's only loss came against Southern Miss on Sept. 16, 2000.
- Southern Miss defeated Troy, 47-42, on the road in Troy in Week 3.
- Alabama defeated South Carolina, 47-23, on the road in Columbia in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.