South Florida vs Memphis Basketball Game Info
South Florida Bulls (5-3, 1-1 American) vs. Memphis Tigers (5-4, 1-1 American)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: FedEx Forum – Memphis, TN
South Florida vs Memphis Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USF: (+385) | MEM: (-500)
Spread: USF: +9.5 (-115) | MEM: -9.5 (-105)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USF: (53%) | MEM: (47%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: USF: (N/A) | MEM: (+8000)
South Florida vs Memphis Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
South Florida: 24.1%
South Florida vs Memphis Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- South Florida defeated Memphis, 75-73, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 8, 2020.
- Memphis is 26-7 in 33 all-time head-to-head games against South Florida.
- South Florida is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Memphis' last 11 games.
- South Florida lost to Wichita State, 82-77 (OT), in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
- Memphis lost to Tulsa, 56-49, in its most recent game on Dec. 21, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.