South Florida vs Cincinnati Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By michael obermuller
South Florida vs Cincinnati Basketball Game Info
South Florida Bulls (4-2, 0-0 American) vs. Cincinnati Bearcats (2-2, 0-0 American)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 16, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Fifth Third Arena – Cincinnati, OH
South Florida vs Cincinnati Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USF: (+310) | CIN: (-400)
Spread: USF: +8.5 (-118) | CIN: -8.5 (-104)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USF: (44%) | CIN: (56%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: USF: (N/A) | CIN: (+8500)
South Florida vs Cincinnati Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
South Florida: 32.6%
South Florida vs Cincinnati Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Cincinnati defeated South Florida, 79-67, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Mar. 3, 2020.
- Cincinnati is 34-8 in its 42 all-time head-to-head meetings with South Florida.
- Cincinnati has won the last 11 straight head-to-head meetings with South Florida.
- South Florida is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of South Florida's last five games.
- Cincinnati is 2-10 ATS in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Cincinnati's last six games against South Florida.
- South Florida defeated Wofford, 58-56, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Cincinnati lost to then-No. 12 Tennessee, 65-56, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 12, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.