South Carolina vs Tennessee Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6 Game
By Larry Rupp
South Carolina vs Tennessee Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
South Carolina Gamecocks (3-2, 0-2 SEC) vs. Tennessee Volunteers (3-2, 1-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Neyland Stadium – Knoxville, TN
South Carolina vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SCAR: (+330) | TENN: (-450)
Spread: SCAR: +10.5 (-112) | TENN: -10.5 (-108)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SCAR: (N/A) | TENN: (N/A)
South Carolina vs Tennessee Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: South Carolina: (13.6%) | Tennessee: (86.4%)
South Carolina vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 27-10-2 straight up in 39 all-time head-to-head matchups against South Carolina.
- Tennessee defeated South Carolina, 31-27, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 26, 2020.
- South Carolina is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of South Carolina's last five games.
- Tennessee is 4-9 straight up in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Tennessee' last six games against South Carolina.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.