South Carolina vs Texas A&M Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
South Carolina Gamecocks (4-3, 1-3 SEC) vs. No. 17 Texas A&M Aggies (5-2, 2-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kyle Field – College Station, TX
South Carolina vs Texas A&M Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SC: (+980) | TA&M: (-2500)
Spread: SC: +20.5 (-104) | TA&M: 20.5 (-118)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SC: (N/A) | TA&M: (N/A)
South Carolina vs Texas A&M Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: South Carolina: (9.8%) | Texas A&M: (90.2%)
South Carolina vs Texas A&M Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas A&M is 7-0 in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against South Carolina.
- Texas A&M defeated South Carolina, 48-3, in their last meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- South Carolina is 4-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- Texas A&M is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of South Carolina's last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Texas A&M's last five games against South Carolina.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.