SMU vs Texas State Game Info
College Football Week 1
SMU Mustangs (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Texas State Bobcats (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept 5., 2020
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bobcat Stadium – San Marcos, TX
SMU vs Texas State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SMU: (-1400) | TXST: (+760)
Spread: SMU: -21.5 (-110) | TXST: +21.5 (-110)
Total: 69.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SMU: (N/A) | TXST: (N/A)
SMU vs Texas State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are from College Football News (CFN).
Consensus Pick: SMU
SMU vs Texas State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- SMU defeated Texas State, 47-17, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Sept. 14, 2019.
- SMU is 2-0 in its two all-time head-to-head matchups against Texas State.
- SMU is 5-2 in its seven all-time, head-to-head matchups against Sun Belt opponents.
- Texas State is 1-3 in its four all-time, head-to-head matchups against AAC opponents.
- SMU finished the 2019 season with a 10-3 record.
- Texas State finished the 2019 season with a 3-9 record.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.