SMU vs TCU Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 4
SMU Mustangs (3-0, 1-0 Away) vs. No. 25 TCU Horned Frogs (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Start Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Amon G. Carter Stadium – Fort Worth, TX
SMU vs TCU Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SMU: (+260) | TCU: (-340)
Spread: SMU: +8 (-105) | TCU: -8 (-115)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SMU: 46% | TCU: 54%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: SMU: (+25000) | TCU: (+10000)
SMU vs TCU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- TCU defeated SMU, 42-12, on the road in Gerald J. Ford Stadium at Dallas, TX, in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Sept. 7, 2018.
- TCU is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against SMU.
- TCU is 9-1 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against SMU.
- TCU is 6-0 in its six all-time, head-to-head matchups against the American conference.
- SMU defeated Texas State, 47-17, at home in Dallas in Week 3.
- TCU defeated Purdue, 34-13, on the road in West Lafayette in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.