SMU vs Tulsa Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11
SMU vs Tulsa Week 11 Game Info
College Football Week 11
No. 19 SMU Mustangs (7-1, 4-1 American) vs. Tulsa Hurricanes (3-1, 3-0 American)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Chapman Stadium – Tulsa, OK
SMU vs Tulsa Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SMU: (+118) | TLSA: (-144)
Spread: SMU: +2.5 (-105) | TLSA: -2.5 (-115)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SMU: (66%) | TLSA: (34%)
SMU vs Tulsa Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: SMU: (31.3%) | Tulsa: (68.7%)
SMU vs Tulsa Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- SMU defeated Tulsa, 43-37, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 5, 2019.
- Tulsa is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against SMU.
- SMU is 15-11 in the 26 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Tulsa.
- SMU defeated Temple, 47-23, on the road in Week 10.
- Tulsa defeated ECU, 34-30, at home in Week 9.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!